Saturday, January 19, 2013

beautiful in black and white

We all strive to beautiful......Ok, maybe that's not such an accurate statement.
Perhaps strive isn't the correct word.  You know, as women, we all (at some point) want to be beautiful?

I don't know about you, but I certainly do. 

I hate the camera.  I've never been one to like or participate in having my picture taken.  If someone brings out a camera, you will see me take off running for cover.  Seriously.  Although, I have learned that beauty can easily be found in black and white.

Get this....

have you seen the commercials on TV? 
I'm talking about the L'Oreal commercials.
The Cover Girl commercials.

If you have paid any attention at all, there are some that air in black and white.
Check this out for yourself......



I love love love PINK!!!  Not Pink the color....Pink, the singer/sonwriter
I love everything about her..... 
I have always thought she was beautiful. 
Look beyond the spiked blonde hair.
Look passed the tattoos.
Beyond the bad-A** attitude....

I admit I would never in a million years think of Pink as a Cover Girl.  But she is. 
Would you ever picture pink looking like this?  I wouldn't.
Pink....a Cover Girl? 
She's just not that type, right?   Oh was I so wrong!  She is beautiful. 
Did ya notice?.....she's in black and white.

Yep.  Black and White totally changes her look.

Yes, I hate the camera.  We just don't get along.
But, if they could all be in black and white, then I will turn all "super model" on you....

No comments:

Post a Comment