Monday, January 28, 2013

getting nowhere, on the road to somewhere

I am on my way
but I don't know where
I just know I'm headed there
 
I'm a little lost.  Lost.
Lost on my way to somewhere.
or maybe going nowhere.

Tumblr_md5cmfuxib1qhqpgvo1_500_large
 
I'm getting nowhere, while looking for my place
A place to belong.
It isn't here.  But it isn't there.
it is somewhere. 
I just don't know where.
 
The road ahead is much like the one behind me
deserted
empty
long
 
And it's scary.  Scary lonely.
 
I think I will never find my way
 
A way out
 
Out of here.  Out of this place
 I don't belong
I don't want to be here
 
I long for friendly faces
    new places
 
A place for me.  Right for me.
 
I'm on my way
but I don't know where
I'm on a long road
and getting nowhere.

 

1 comment:

  1. As long as you are moving you will get somewhere.

    ReplyDelete