Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's okay

Its Ok Thursdays
linking up with Amber because it's Thursday, and It's Okay 
Really!  It's okay!
 
It's okay that it's Valentine's Day and all I got was a card
I'm perfectly fine with that....and it wasn't just any card.  My husband is like me...he takes his time and makes sure he picks a perfect card.  It has to say just the right thing. 
Not too mushy, cause that's how we roll.
 
It's okay that it's Valentine's Day and I didn't even get him a card.
 
It's okay that I baked 30 Red Velvet Cupcakes for my husband, son and stepkids
and even though I'm on a diet and won't eat any of them.  Didn't even lick the spoon.  Not once.
I have to keep telling me that's okay, though it's not.  I was dang hard!
 
It's okay to spend $XXX.XX on diet products because I am so sure it's gonna help me drop 15-20 pounds in 30 days.  Updates to follow!
 
It's okay to have our Pomeranian shaved.....completely
She looks hilarious, in fact, doesn't look like a Pom at all, but she feels so much better
and less hair to shed is good!
 
It's okay to leave post it notes everywhere, set your alarm on your phone for reminders and
whatever else it takes because you know how forgetful you are and you know you can't
 count on your husband to help you out.
 
It's okay to be forgetful! 
 
It's okay to be horrible at blogging.  I want to do good.  I want to have bloggy friends.
it's just hard.  Like tonight, It is after 8 and I'm just now sitting down to my laptop.
And I sill have wifely/motherly duties to tend to.
 
It's okay to be tired.
 
It's okay to not have everything figured out yet.
 
Until next week....I hope everyone has a good week
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment