Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ten things I hate about me

(still under the influence) so I'm listing 10 things I hate about me....because .... because it's easier than listing 10 thing I love about me

1.  My feet.  If you know anything about me at all, which you don't, I have bad feet and ankles.  Makes wearing sandles and flip flops a horrible experience....or any shoes for that matter.

2. My nose.... not petite and pretty

3. My boobs.  Never had any.  Got some 4 years ago.  Now they feel funny

4. My legs.  I'm not fat but have cellulite.  Haven't worn shorts in 10 years

5. My arms.  Flabby (can you say "gobble gobble"?)

6. My teeth.  Horrible....  am having 4 pulled next month.

7. My self esteem.... it sux

8. My attitude....also sux (can you tell)

9. My hair.  Why must it be so hard to get right????? 

10.  My mind....it's going freaky on me

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, I had no idea this was you!! So glad you are back, but email me so we can chat. I have been wondering what happened to you and just about you!

    ReplyDelete